14 Apr Marketing and Communications Coordinator needed
Job Overview: Our vision is to recruit and empower volunteers to reflect God’s restorative and inclusive love within the criminal justice system and wider society, to foster healthier communities.
Purpose of Position: To fulfill the Organizational Communication and Marketing strategy.
Nature of work and position links: This position works directly with the Executive Director, current staff and public.
Specific Accountabilities / Deliverables
- Develop and maintain the Social presence of M2W2 on Facebook, Twitter and the Website.
- Creating fundraising initiatives through social media
- Managing the website and other social media accounts.
- Develop electronic media presentations to be used in churches, clubs, etc.
- Develop brochures, flyers and other marketing material
- Develop communications to donors.
- Develop grant applications
- Responsible for filing, organizing, answering phones
- Creating agenda and keep team meeting minutes.
- Represent M2W2 at community events: Mission Fest, etc.
- Participate and be part of the planning team for volunteer training events.
- Be available to assist with any planned events
- Provide general research assistance as needed by the Executive Director.
- Experience in writing and designing communications and marketing materials.
- Good telephone etiquette to communicate with partners and donors.
- Possess excellent computer skills, specifically with Adobe InDesign, Microsoft Office Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Must be detailed oriented, able to multi-task, and possess excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Capable of making motivational presentations in churches.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: M2W2 office, Abbotsford, BC
- Abbotsford, BC
- Bachelor’s degree